The rent for your home and garage is paid directly to Southwark Council. If you are experiencing any difficulty in paying your rent please call us in the first instance in order for us to help you. To speak to us or send an email about your rent, please see below:
- Email – email@example.com
- Telephone – 0207 378 0547
- Appointments – Please call us to arrange an appointment if you need to speak to the housing officer face-to-face.
We can also contact the councils’ benefits team and the Department of Work and Pensions if you need help with a claim for housing benefits or universal credit.
You can view a range of payment methods by visiting the Southwark Council website at www.southwark.gov.uk/rent
- Direct Debit
- Online payments
- Request a swipe card to pay at any pay point.
- Internet banking – Bank: RBS National Westminster Bank, Southwark Branch: Sort Code: 62-22-32, Account Number: 27540022 Account name London Borough of Southwark.
Paying by Telephone
- The Council’s 24-hour automated telephone (debit or credit card) payment line: 0845 6000 611.