Housing Services

Please use the links and form below to apply for the various housing services.

  • Visitors/Parking  Permits – This is issued by Southwark Council
  • Garages/Pram shed – Please contact Fair Community Housing Services if you would like to apply for garage on Lewes house/St Johns Estate/Fair Street/Coxson Way. We also manage Pram Sheds on Lewes house and St Johns Estate. Otherwise contact the Council for a garage or shed outside your area.
  • Housing – Please contact the Council If you would like to apply for housing